Thursday 11 February 2016

When Ronaldo to retire ?

                                                                    Photo:From Internet
Never before did not say anything clear about his retirement. All the time has come to say, as long as I can play, I will play. However, I spoke with Cristiano Ronaldo retired. Qatar World Cup 2022-Real Madrid after the Portuguese winger told to keep up the boots.

Ronaldo gave a few days ago, 31-year-old legs. In 2022 it will be 37 years old. It is the ideal age for retirement. Portugal's goals in their retirement Malik said, "I hope. Katarei will be my last World Cup. It would be great for me. I often go on vacation in Qatar and Dubai. And that's where I'm planning to play in the World Cup final and are happy now. "

Ronaldo also spoke about the future. So he came to say when asked about the future, "Nobody knows the future. I do not know where I will go in the future, "he told the clear. Do not leave Real Madrid until 2018. How to play for Real Madrid for the first time, he spoke about.


He said, "I have a contract with Real Madrid until June 2018. Before that there is no possibility to leave the club, but then yabena Asked where he would be called in the future. But I'm klabatitei Akon Spain. I thought all of this club. I want to win more titles. Once more I would like to bring the team to the Champions League title, "The English Premier League and Spanish La-Liga Ronaldo in comparison. "I have played in the Premier League 6 years. A league is very competitive. He played a lot of good players there. With that in mind, I ligai La-best in the world. I'm enjoying. Real Madrid is also a major reason for me to stay for a long time '

0 comments:

Post a Comment